Monday, November 29, 2010

Title Ideas, alternate ending proposition

I just googled horror movies and tried to bend them around our topic, here's what I've got...

1- 42 Minutes Later
2- Seneca Stapler Massacre
3- A Nightmare in B Hall

Some movies I couldn't adapt were:
*The Blair Witch Project
*The Hills Have Eyes

Bonus Alternate Ending

Survivors exit room, are seen to exit the building. All is still for about 30 seconds until MANARELLA and WILLIAMS stir.

MANARELLA
We got 'em.

WILLIAMS
Yeah we did.

MANARELLA
We better beat it, the cops will be here any second.

WILLIAMS
That's right. Let's get...

Further stirring from TONY's body. In stiff mechanical motions he sits up, the murder weapon protruding from his chest.

MANARELLA
What the f...

WILLIAMS
I know I stabbed him in the heart. I couldn't have missed.

TONY grabs the ruler and snaps it apart where it meets his skin. He looks in the direction of the would-be killers, his pupils glowing an electronic red.

TONY (Austrian Accent)
Are you Mr. WILLIAMS?

WILLIAMS
Maybe. What happens if I am?

MANARELLA
Let's split. This is seriously messed up!

WILLIAMS (to TONY)
What are you?

TONY
I am a cybernetic organism. Living flesh over metal endoskeleton. I am here to terminate you.

TONY reaches into his jacket pocket, draws an impossibly long assault rifle. He stands stiffly, begins moving toward MANARELLA, who backs away; and WILLIAMS, rooted in terror.

WILLIAMS
Wha- why? Why are you going to kill-

TONY
Terminate.

WILLIAMS (cont'd)
-terminate me?

TONY
In the year 2012 you will kill an individual named SARAH. She is integral to the human resistance movement against their seahorse overlords. I cannot allow you to leave this room.

MANARELLA (laughing)
Seahorses?

TONYP
It's a long, depressing story.

WILLIAMS
What if I-

TONY unloads into WILLIAMS. WILLIAMS is blown backwards over a table and into a crumbled heap across the room.

MANARELLA
Jesus!

Police burst through door. They see the gun in TONY's hand, and immediately shoot him multiple times. The bullets bounce off of the exposed metal in his chest.

TONY
I must go now. My mission is complete.

TONY leaves room through the cops, MANARELLA is arrested, screen fades to black.

END

***I'm bored, so I'll probably come up with more bogus endings later.

3 comments:

  1. I like the 42 minutes later one! But about the whole...terminator idea...we have a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did I mention it's become impossible for me *not* to throw ridiculous ideas out there? The Terminator thing was for a laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete