Monday, November 1, 2010

The Spongebob Conspiracy

You're about to think I'm a liar, but Spongebob Squarepants is a Communist.


?
As you can see above, Senator Joseph McCarthy agrees with me. How about you?


This isn't just me ranting about a cartoon that I never was a regular watcher of. This is fact. Let me lay this down in a very simple, 1-2-3 format.

1) Communism is all about working for the betterment of your peers. What does Spongebob yell every morning? "I'm ready!" and he means "I'm ready for work/a revolution of the proletariat!" He works for days on end and accepts only pennies for it.

2) Communism is about equality, even for the laziest bottomfeeders. Example: Patrick Star. Spongebob tolerates his lazy comrade for no other reason except that they are both of the lower class and need to overthrow the yoke of the Capitalists. Or is that just me?

3) Spongebob Squarepants shows utter disdain and/or hatred for the private business interest of Mr. Krabs. I recall one episode where he destroyed Mr. Krabs' restaurant on his own for no other reason than that Mr. Krabs was trying to make money.

So I ask you: after reading this, is it possible that we've all been tainted by Communist propaganda? Tell me that after Spongebob Squarepants attempting to teach us lessons about "Sharing" and "Equality" and "Tolerance" that you don't think there's Communist undertones.

2 comments: